[WT-support] Problem with wtDxTelnet V2.0

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sun Nov 5 08:28:03 CET 2006

Hi All

At PI4CC we saw there same thing as Tim reported.
No outgoing packet to the dx-cluster when hitting alt + F3. But also if
alt-t hitted no command sgoes out tot the dx-cluster.
Shutdown the wtDxTelnet V2.0 and restart solve the problem.
I have reported this bug also after teh rtty contest:
http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2006-September/072047.html

We have a T1 dsl link.

Peter
PC2A