[WT-support] Problem with wtDxTelnet V2.0

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Nov 5 15:45:26 CET 2006

Hello Peter!

You had the exact experience we did!
As these reports keep coming in, I am certain the WT team will find a good solution.
Dave, W9ZRX was the first guy to post up about this problem. He is the master of
computers on the K3LR team. So Dave has much more information than I do. He has been
digging for solutions as well. We hope for a fix before CQWW CW.

All the best and very 73!
Tim K3LR