[WT-support] Problem with wtDxTelnet V2.0

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri Nov 3 01:14:12 CET 2006

Sorry I didn't reply right away, Larry.  The xyl and I went down the
mountain to look at other cabins for next year.  The owners of the place
where we stay are going to start coming up for October's beginning next
year.  It's hard to find a place that will allow out Labrador Retriever -
and which is oriented the correct direction for HDTV reception!

My answers are below ...

To answer a question from your previous message, I changed the Security
Permissions on the C:\Program Files\Win-Test and C:\Program Files\DLPortIO
Folder to grant Users FULL CONTROL.  I also did this to Desktop Startup
Shortcuts, to the C:\Documents and Settings\Contest_User Folder, the
C:\Docuements and Settings\All Uses\Start Menu\Programs, and the
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers Folder where DLPortIO.SYS is located.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX