[WT-support] Problem with wtDxTelnet V2.0

IZ4EFN Alessio iz4efn at libero.it
Thu Nov 2 20:49:21 CET 2006

Dave Zeph ha scritto:

> *The problem we experienced, repeatedly, was loosing the ability to
> SEND ANYTHING to the N3RA Cluster. We always RECEIVED SPOTS / WWV /
> TALK, but consistently lost the ability to SEND SPOTS, or run commands
> on the N3RA Cluster via the Packet TALK Window. *
>
> * *
>
> This happened at random intervals …. perhaps every couple of hours?
> It’s impossible to give an exact interval because the problem would
> only be discovered when one of the op’s tried to send a Spot and
> HAPPENED to note that it hadn’t been added to the BandMap, or didn’t
> show up in the ALT-O display. Not everyone had the Packet Window open
> or was looking for the problem.
>
> 73 -à Dave, W9ZRX

Thanks Dave, you reminded me that also this issue occurred at IO4T.

Just to give some other infos to our guys: over here it _never_ worked
during the contest, that's why I nocided that it seemed uncorrelated to
gestures or PCs.
To follow your description, we had WIN98 PCs on the radios (no
passwords), and cluster coming from a WIN2000 PC (again no passwords).

73 - Alessio