[WT-support] Problem with wtDxTelnet V2.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Nov 4 10:10:11 CET 2006

Ciao Alessio,

>> This happened at random intervals …. perhaps every couple of hours?
>> It’s impossible to give an exact interval because the problem would
>> only be discovered when one of the op’s tried to send a Spot and
>> HAPPENED to note that it hadn’t been added to the BandMap, or didn’t
>> show up in the ALT-O display. Not everyone had the Packet Window open
>> or was looking for the problem.
>>
>> 73 -à Dave, W9ZRX
>>
> Thanks Dave, you reminded me that also this issue occurred at IO4T.
>
> Just to give some other infos to our guys: over here it _never_ worked
> during the contest, that's why I nocided that it seemed uncorrelated to
> gestures or PCs.

Do you meen that you never get the cluster working during the contest,
Alessio??

BTW, Dave, what kind of connection do you have at K3LR? Is it a DSL one?
Have you got a computer acting as a router or is it a dedicated box? Are
you able to repeat the problem at any time, or only when you are
battling in a contest?

73 de Olivier / f5mzn