[WT-support] No CW going to Radio B

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Sat May 13 14:26:51 CEST 2006

yes, I have EZM 1.37 and WK 10

and this problem apprears only when WinKey is DISABLED like I wrote previously. Very strange.

Actually I believe I have problem with my EZM as paddle is not working in any mode correctly and CW is completely messed up when WK is enable thus I guess I have to try to replace it.

I was asking previously if it is possible to route paddle directly to WT through LPT port and thus EZM would not be in the circuit . could I do it? Is there an input for paddle to WT?

73
tonno
es5tv