[WT-support] Info about soundcard needed

ulf schneider ulf at 5tx.de
Thu Mar 30 08:12:49 CEST 2006

hi ..

DH5HV wrote:
> My first soundcard has a little noise on the signal so I tried to use
> my second build in.
> But I do not get it working.
> Do I have to switch the soundcard number from 1 to 2 in the WT.INI ??

WT currently does not support multiple sound cards. here's something
olivier has wrote about it some days ago:

-->
[...] there is no way for the present time to
select which sound card is used when there is more than one available in
the computer. WT always uses the first one available. I don't if Windows
has a way to modify that order.
<--

73 ulf dk5tx