[WT-support] Info about soundcard needed

DH5HV dh5hv at dh5hv.de
Thu Mar 30 01:26:49 CEST 2006

Hello Guys.

I am playing a bit with WinTest here and the DVK system.

I have installed two soundcards for simultanious recording of RTTY signals on two VFOs with MMTTY which works great.

But I have some problems according recording audio or better sending my audio to the TRX MicIn.

My first soundcard has a little noise on the signal so I tried to use my second build in.
But I do not get it working.
Do I have to switch the soundcard number from 1 to 2 in the WT.INI ??

By the way, what soundcard should be the best solution for WT ?
Who has experiences ?

Tnx in advance, Jochen