[WT-support] EZMaster

i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Fri Jun 30 14:52:42 CEST 2006

Hi Oliver,

I am looking for an software help from you.

Can you help me to develope a software "hub" that route the
information from several virtual COMPORT ( where legacy
application can bind ) to one single COM port ( the EZMaster
port ) ?

Main idea is similar to the Microham application that create
Virtual COM and the application can referree to this port to
bind their output ( ie. radio port, fsk port, winkey port ).
All these information could be managed and routed with the
right protocol to only one COM port where EZMaster is
connected.

My main problem is that I am not a real developer, simply
coding for my test stuff, no backgroud running  experience,
no DLL experience and so ...

My main developement envioriment is Visual Basic 6.0, no
NET , at list no time to learning more.

My request is if you can help me to figure out to find a
solution, you had most of the code written for EZMaster, so
it could be more simply that starting from scratch.

At least I can try to learn more about the Dev envioriment
that you use, and you can supply me most of EZMaster code,
and I can try to start from this basis. Altough my poor
programming style is still a limit.

What did you thing about ?? Obviously most of the limit of
this solution is that a real SO2R managed as WT does with
EZMaster cannot be achieved with this application, but at
least is an help to who want use legacy application as N1MM
or WL to use EZMaster with a single USB cable. ( Excluding
the need of a LPT port for A/B radio selection and stereo
selection )

Hope you can have some idea how to figure out, you are the
best one that knows how to coding EZMaster after myself ! !
!

73 de Fabio I4UFH