[WT-support] A couple of bugs I found

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Fri Jun 30 13:11:26 CEST 2006

Hello!

I found a couple of bugs that appear both in WT 2.32.0 and 3.0 and both
with advanced and regular SO2R.

1st bug
-------
When you have AUTO CQ on the first radio and call a station between the
pauses of the CQs on the 2nd radio (with the 2nd radio window) it will
after that continue to call the auto CQ on the 2nd radio instead of the
first. Maybe the auto CQ should be abborted when calling a station on
the 2nd radio or continue right after it's sent and ofcourse on the 1st
radio.

2nd bug
-------
When I call CQ (or any other message) on the first radio and try to call
a station with the 2nd radio (thru the 2nd radio window) it chose radio
1 on the LPT A/B pin even though I am sending the message from the 2nd
radio window. It seem to quickly switch over because my SO2R blinks on
the 2nd radio LED but after that switches back to the 1st radio. The
indicator on the Win-Test software shows radio 2 but the status of the
A/B pin on the LPT port is wrong. If you however after the first try to
send on the 2nd radio (from the 2nd radio window) try again it switches
over correctly. So it only seem to happen when you have sent a message
on the 1st radio before.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W // SJ3A)
http://www.sm3wmv.com