[WT-support] ITU.DTB compiled file

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Mon Jul 10 22:12:40 CEST 2006

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Chris DK9TN compiled an ITU.DTV file from the "official" ITU.DTB and
> merged the list provided by Juha OH6XX found here :

Laurent,

The ITU.dtb worked great. It was something I asked couple of weeks ago
prior IARU if Win-Test can recognize the HQ multipliers when they pop-up
to the cluster. It was just great to change band or mode and just double
click all the easy mults straight off from the bandmap window. In just
couple of minutes one could work half a dozen mults very easily.

One question about bandmap window or Win-Test in general. When I'm on
run station and the run is dying I have to make a decision where to go
next. The bandmap window helps in those cases when I'm connected to
cluster too. But how can I check other bands multipliers or non-worker
QSO's if I have radio connected to the PC? When there is no connection
it is easy by just writing frequency to QSO field and the bandmap window
jumps to that band. But if I do it while connected the radio it pretty
much disturbs the run as I will jump to the frequency I wrote (of
course). I wasn't able to find such window from Win-Test during the IARU
weekend.

Juha OH6XX