[WT-support] ITU.DTB compiled file

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jul 10 23:17:32 CEST 2006

Hello Juha

Juha Rantanen a écrit :

> One question about bandmap window or Win-Test in general. When I'm on
> run station and the run is dying I have to make a decision where to go
> next. The bandmap window helps in those cases when I'm connected to
> cluster too. But how can I check other bands multipliers or non-worker
> QSO's if I have radio connected to the PC? When there is no connection
> it is easy by just writing frequency to QSO field and the bandmap window
> jumps to that band. But if I do it while connected the radio it pretty
> much disturbs the run as I will jump to the frequency I wrote (of
> course). I wasn't able to find such window from Win-Test during the IARU
> weekend.

1/ Note that you can return to your last run freq (which is the freq
where you last hit F1), by using Alt-F4, whatever band/mode you are.

2/ You can use the Alt-A window which shows you *all* spots coming from
the cluster or if you entered them by yourself (with Ctrl-Enter). For
now, there is no "spot summary" window with all band/mod spots counts.
Maybe we could think abt it in the future...