[WT-support] Support for WPX M/2?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Feb 21 16:04:53 CET 2006

Hi Mark

kd4d at comcast.net a écrit :

> I am looking at logging software for a M/2 operation in WPX.
> They changed the rules this year.  They require a transmitter
> identifier (1 or 2) AND serial numbers by band.  From the rules:

(snip)

> Can Win-Test be configured to support this?

It *is* configured like this, in M/2 category for the CQWW WPX.

> One other questions I have.  We are using the ZS4TX external
> SO2R box.  This has the usual LPT port radio 1/2 switching and
> six DVK control lines...Pin 2 (abort), Pins 3-8 for DVK messages.
> Does Win-Test support this?  How about Pin 9/stereo?

WT supports the ZS4TX box (according to users). Our preferred SO2R box
is the EZMaster, which offers much more capabilities in this usage. WT
supports its extended mode.

FYI, you can download the free evaluation version on our web site and
try. The only limitations are the session time and the log outputs
limited to few QSOs only. Everything else is working the same as the
registered version.

The last release is here :

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.27.0.exe  [Full version, 3.2 MB]