[WT-support] Support for WPX M/2?

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 15:44:56 CET 2006

Good day, all:

I am looking at logging software for a M/2 operation in WPX.
They changed the rules this year.  They require a transmitter
identifier (1 or 2) AND serial numbers by band.  From the rules:

"Use a separate serial number sequence for each band
and include a unique identifier for each transmitter . Each
of the two stations may make a maximum of 8 band changes
in any clock hour (00 through 59 minutes)."

Can Win-Test be configured to support this?

One other questions I have.  We are using the ZS4TX external
SO2R box.  This has the usual LPT port radio 1/2 switching and
six DVK control lines...Pin 2 (abort), Pins 3-8 for DVK messages.
Does Win-Test support this?  How about Pin 9/stereo?

Thanks very much.  This software looks very interesting and
if the serial number issue is working (and the DVK is supported)
we may use it!

73,

Mark, KD4D