[WT-support] Ez-master+WT Problem report

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 5 14:30:16 CET 2006

Fabio,

I've tested this version of the Firmware (thanks for sending it) and the
effect is the same. In more detail:

On the secondary radio window during, e.g., a CQ, the receiver is shown as
changing from primary to secondary (the red bar moves), but the audio does
not change during the CQ !

However, if I delete the secenario, and select latch mode, the audio changes
with the red bar OK.

Hope this helps

Don