[WT-support] Ez-master+WT Problem report

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Sun Feb 5 07:20:54 CET 2006

Hi,

Couple of days ago I reported some odd behaviour of latest win-test and ez-
master with firmware 1.36.

I have now discussed with Don G3OZF and he has done same experiments that I
have done. Thanks Don about that!

So conclusion is that he has found same missbehaviour than I have. So there are
some problems now somewhere, but we don't know where.

First: We have configured 2xft1000mp radios via ez-master cat ports, activated
winkey and we are testing scenarios in CW mode, no external power supply.

1st Problem: Radio switching macros doesn't work in scenarios correctly. If
using $r1r1, $r1r2, $r2r2 macros in scenarios with cw-messages audio switching
doesn't work. If using just macros without cw-messages audio switching works,
but you cannot get any CW-out :) Audio switching works manually OK.

Additionally as Don has already reported there are some problems with latest
2.26 in alternate cq mode.

Propably Fabio and Olivier can check this thing and confirm if this needs some
bug fixing. Thanks!

Meanwhile I would like to hear some firmware/versionconcept which would work
also in this point of view?

73 Marko OH4JFN