[WT-support] Ez-master+WT Problem report

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Feb 5 08:39:07 CET 2006

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Couple of days ago I reported some odd behaviour of latest win-test and ez-
> master with firmware 1.36.
>
> I have now discussed with Don G3OZF and he has done same experiments that I
> have done. Thanks Don about that!
>
> So conclusion is that he has found same missbehaviour than I have. So there are
> some problems now somewhere, but we don't know where.
>
> First: We have configured 2xft1000mp radios via ez-master cat ports, activated
> winkey and we are testing scenarios in CW mode, no external power supply.
>
> 1st Problem: Radio switching macros doesn't work in scenarios correctly. If
> using $r1r1, $r1r2, $r2r2 macros in scenarios with cw-messages audio switching
> doesn't work. If using just macros without cw-messages audio switching works,
> but you cannot get any CW-out :) Audio switching works manually OK.
>
> Additionally as Don has already reported there are some problems with latest
> 2.26 in alternate cq mode.
>
> Propably Fabio and Olivier can check this thing and confirm if this needs some
> bug fixing. Thanks!

Just in case ... Are you well using the "Scenario Configuration" Dialog
box (menu Operating | Modify the scenarios) to configure your scenarios?
Don't try to put some variables directly in the CW messages (AltGR + F1,
for example), it won't work.

What happens if you try the predefined scenarios (Plain Pile Up, Heavy
Pile Up, ...)?

Olivier / f5mzn