[WT-support] Win-Test 2.26.0-beta

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Feb 3 17:23:24 CET 2006

Hi,

I just released Win-Test 2.26.0-beta, which includes the support for the
FOC contest. This version is in betatest because it is not 100% stable
on win98 OS. Actually, we didn't get a chance to cure the problem
reported here regarding the user interface jamming on win98 before the
FOC contest. We apologize for this disavantage.

The update package 2.26.0-beta is available here:
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.26.0-beta-update.exe

It also includes various bugfixes. Please see the release information below.

- FOC Marathon added. The associated database is FOC_MARATHON.DTB.
   Tnx EI5DI, SM6BGA, G4BUO

- Bugfix: The internal voice keyer was not working properly until the
   "CW and PTT (pin 17 and 17)" option is ticked in the "LPT1
    properties" dialog box. Tks G4BUO.

- Bugfix: Cabrillo import module for the ARRL Sweepstakes was
   missing.

- Bugfix: Using the * key to swap active radio when TXing was
   delayed. Tks F8CRH.

- Bugfix: With an EZMaster used in CW, the ESC key was not reverting
   the headphone status to the initial value. Tks G3BJ and F8CRH.

- Bugfix: the halfspace character (^) was not working with WinKey.
   Tks OH4JFN and K1EL.

- Bugfix: Pressing the frontpanel A/B button of the EZMaster is now
   detected by Win-Test. Tks F5TNI.

- Pressing ESC in the advanced SO2R "Alternate CQ" scenario now
   switches back as active the radio primary radio. Tks F5TNI.

- Bugfix : The SSB VuMeter works again.

Olivier / f5mzn