[WT-support] Win-Test 2.26.0-beta

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 3 20:55:51 CET 2006

Hi Olivier,

Well done on getting this out !

I've tried it out, and notice a strange effect on the CW messages. If I
select the default alternate CQ messages, I find that this version send the
CQ message TWICE on one rig and then switches to the other, then sends it
TWICE there, then switches back - and so on.  Have I got a config problem or
did something creep in when you re-did the code ?

73

Don, G3BJ