[WT-support] DVK

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 14 00:20:24 CET 2006

Not really convinced! Can you imagine, setting up for M/S, two stations,
6 operators, each wanting to record their own messages. 6x2x8=96
recordings. Now, where did we put the dummy load? or don't forget to
turn the power back up and switch the amp on! I guess it is OK on
something like an FT1000MP where you can have a dummy load on antenna B,
which is what I am doing now, but my K2 hasn't got that facility.

I have rebooted my computer several times and still find the same
problem. First time I press Fx I get message replay, after that I have
to press Escape and then Fx.

Chris G3SJJ