[WT-support] DVK

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 13 18:02:55 CET 2006

It might be useful Tonno, but it is not good practice to deliberately
transmit over someone else when there is no need to! Unless of course
you tune around the band to find a clear frequency, but that negates
Larry's idea of saving time! If an option is going to be made available
then Shift Fx should be Record Without Tx, and Shift Fx plus Additional
Key should be Record With Tx, to add an element of deterent!

I tried another keyboard but I still have to press Escape and then Fn to
play a message. I have looked at the mHam Router settings but can't find
anything that would disable Escape.

Chris G3SJJ