[WT-support] DVK

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Wed Dec 13 09:38:38 CET 2006

sometimes TX while recording is useful, sometimes not. I am OK with having TX, as told 40m split is one useful occurrence of this and in practice I don't record messages during the contest other than 40m split. So it is very OK.

Still, maybe to satisfy both needs there could be way to record without TX, for example pressing additional key together with SHIFT - Fx combination. For example CAPS LOCK has to be activated??

73
es5tv