[WT-support] Smal bug PAC contest

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Dec 3 14:43:29 CET 2006

Hi Dave

g3nkc at talktalk.net a écrit :

> I noticed in CQWW SSB that a number of entries in our MD4K log for UA9S
> were Z16; and thought our ops were in error.
>
> Same thing happened in CQWWCW; only this time I was very careful to listen
> for the exchange. UA9S stations were indeed giving Z16 !
>
> I always thought Z16 was EU Russia and Z17/18/19/23 made Asiatic Russia!

You've been hit by the UA9S/T syndrom ;-)

Sit down and be prepared to read a looooong thread on this topic on the
[cq-contest] list :

http://search.contesting.com/_cq-contest/2005-10/threads.html#00441

This topic periodically comes back on this list... like several others
(SO2R category, definition of assistance etc...).

Actually, WT relies on the DXCC continent assignment for scoring.
Anyhow, the CQWW robot re-scores all submitted logs the same way for
everyone.

Have a nice Sunday