[WT-support] Smal bug PAC contest

g3nkc at talktalk.net g3nkc at talktalk.net
Sun Dec 3 15:18:41 CET 2006

Hi Larry

I read the first few; and have got the drift....  I have not been reading
all of the post in the past !!

It's lesson learnt for me I think !

Thanks a lot Larry again for all of the hard work you guys put in; it's
really appreciated.

I would be interested in your thoughts on how IOTA might be improved some
time; I guess now is a good time to mention it; not 2 weeks before !!!

I will try anyway and improve the data base files like last year for all; I
am sure that we can get the stuff again from G3XTT/Marios; and my full log
is always available as another reference source of IOTA refs.

73

Dave