[WT-support] Smal bug PAC contest

g3nkc at talktalk.net g3nkc at talktalk.net
Sun Dec 3 14:23:25 CET 2006

I noticed in CQWW SSB that a number of entries in our MD4K log for UA9S
were Z16; and thought our ops were in error.

Same thing happened in CQWWCW; only this time I was very careful to listen
for the exchange. UA9S stations were indeed giving Z16 !

I always thought Z16 was EU Russia and Z17/18/19/23 made Asiatic Russia!

73

Dave G3NKC  (MD4K / MD6V)