[WT-support] Win-test in CQWW; ESM

Dez Watson g3ww.dez at virgin.net
Sat Dec 2 16:35:32 CET 2006

Thanks guys for the excellent Win-Test software.

Only downloaded it a few days before CQWW CW, took a bit of practice
with the CT-like Insert and + but after some experimenting I re-assigned
the keys for other keyboard characters, less fatigue

Enter for exchange/QRZ would be even better and I realise you guys are working on that issue
- can't wait.

Win-Test worked perfectly, very stable; the Objectives file I created from a CQWW in 1995
(sunspot cycle etc...) kept me entertained during the quieter periods!

73

Dez, G3WW