[WT-support] Win-test in CQWW; ESM

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 2 16:22:20 CET 2006

What a coincidence, Enno. I have just replied to a private email from
Larry and made the same comment. I am a convert from N1MM and find the
Space/Ins/+ combination very difficult. I decided that there are many
features in WT that I like so I am reluctantly prepared to go back in
time to the old era of CT!! Ah, I see Steve N2IC is also asking for ESM!!

I also asked if the font in the logging area could be updated.

Chris G3SJJ, op at G5W  (GU8D in IOTA Contest 1996-2005)