[WT-support] Enter Sends Messages (ESM mode)

Thorvaldur Stefansson otradalur at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:41:04 CET 2006

I would like to state my support for ESM mode as a former user of TR and
WriteLog.

I think this would be the single most important refinement of WinTest
and as I like to use my contest logging software for my daily operating,
I await this feature anxiously too.

Please consider implementing EMS in WinTest as soon as possible.

Thanks and 73,

Thor, TF4M
www.otradalur.com/tf4m

Dez Watson wrote:
> Thanks guys for the excellent Win-Test software.
>
> Only downloaded it a few days before CQWW CW, took a bit of practice
> with the CT-like *Insert* and *+* but after some experimenting I
> re-assigned
> the keys for other keyboard characters, less fatigue
>
> Enter for exchange/QRZ would be even better and I realise you guys are
> working on that issue
> - can't wait.

-snip-