[WT-support] Win-test in CQWW; ESM

Enno J. Korma, PF5X cw at dx.nl
Sat Dec 2 16:05:23 CET 2006

Hi all,

I guest-op'ed at DR1A during CQWW-cw on Saturday. They use WIntest in a
heavy M/M set-up (2 radios/computers on most bands). The network support of
Win-test is rock solid indeed. I also liked the statistic support and goal
setting / comparison tools.

Sunday I made a few runs at home using N1MM. Despite all the advantages of
Win-test, it loses big time on the lack of one feature: ESM. It is so much
more relaxing to use ESM in CW mode. Much less movement of your right hand
<+>). If you are a mediocre typist like I am this is a discriminating factor
for a use/no use decision.

I have searched in this mailing list and it appears there has been requests
for this feature continuously over time. When is it going to be implemented
?

Regards,

Enno Korma, PF5X

The Netherlands