[WT-support] SO2R notes after SAC CW

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu Sep 29 21:46:44 CEST 2005

Oliver wrote :

>The 10/20 ms drops are probably a WinKey issue. Actually, the PTT is
controlled by the integrated WinKey itself. I myself noted such
>problems, and we had a talk with Fabio I4UFH about it. It could be possible
to let Win-Test taking the PTT control, but I don't know if
>that would be still possible to use an external keyer. Fabio, what do you
think about?

As mentioned from Pete, the WK PTT dropline is a WK issue, from EZMaster
side, the software (WT) can take care of the PTT line disabling the WK PTT,
but the paddle drive the PTT only trough the WK line, or if WT take care of
the data flux from the WK it can drop the PTT line  when paddle chars are
sended to it, but I think that these isn't a good solution.

Best one is to replace the WK if not version 10.

73 Fabio I4UFH