[WT-support] SO2R notes after SAC CW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 19 22:05:12 CEST 2005

Hi Toni

Tnx for ur very complete report, and glad you appreciated WT during the SAC.

I let Olivier answer on the SO2R requests and bug reports.

Toni Lindén a écrit :

> - Would it be possible to add some after contest tools
> in WT. For example I'm missing ratesheet, multiplier list,
> continental list, list of how many Q's / contry made on each band,
> list of band changes etc.

Even if it doesn't answer to everything you're asking for, in the
meantime you can have some informations with "Copy as text" in the
ratesheet window (Ctrl-F9). The copied data are identical to the
graphical displayed data, in a textual form.

I will check if we can do something abt the mult list in the SAC contest.

Best 73