[WT-support] Turn OFF default 59/599 reports in Win-test

"Büttner, Bernhard, FCI1" bernhard.buettner at eads.com
Thu Sep 8 10:02:27 CEST 2005

I just checked my personal log with ~125,000 QSOs from the last 25 years of
contest activity. 99% of the QSOs I made have
a 59 or 599 report both ways. I have no problem to manually change the
report to the occasional 579 or 55 by using the TAB
key and BS/DEL and for me the solution WT provides is totally adequate.

73 Ben, DL6RAI