[WT-support] SO2R question

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Sep 6 01:55:53 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i am testing WIN-TEST for some time an i will probably buy in some days...

But i have a question:

SO2R
If we are running on 20m and mult on 40m, do we always need to press * to
change to R2(40m) to write the call of the mult that is on the 2nd radio,
and then press again * to go back to R1??

Maybe i am doing something wrong and it should change bands automatically!!

If not, it is quite frustraiting for people who does SO2R, having to press
all the time *....

73's Filipe CT1ILT aka CT7T, CT7B, CQ0T, CS6T, VP5/CT1ILT, VP5X op.