AW: [WT-support] WT 2.19.5

Duschek, Stefan stefan.duschek at siemens.com
Mon Sep 5 11:13:56 CEST 2005

Hello Olivier!
I have a question about a problem the mailing list participants asked for last week for the SSB fieldday contest.
Is it possible to design a possibility to create the portable station suffix "/p" with only one button pressure to speed up operating.
To set up this functionality for CT, some guys created a small program called kdrive, which seems to work with WinTest as well, but in my opinion this could be a standard functionality of Wintest.
I'm not sure about the application of kdrive in other countries, but from the active german fieldday stations, nearly every one is working with it.

Do you see a chance to include this feature in one of the next versions? It could also included in the redefintion function of the keyboard.

Vy 73's de Stefan, DL1MUC, DA0X