[WT-support] Telnet in Network!

OE2GEN oe2gen at wasi.tv
Fri Oct 21 09:58:52 CEST 2005

Hello Larry!

I'm my own network-admin. :-)

All network-rules and firewall-rules don't produce this problem!

Fixed the problem of this way.

Deinstalled all the Progs. WT and WtDxTelnet, also all entries in the registry.

 After new installation of the programs, the error does not arise!

Now it works without any problems.

Now, I close this small problem!

Thanks for help and comments.

Now I am already nearly on the trip after PJ4!

73, Gerald
OE2GEN .....