[WT-support] Telnet in Network!

OE2GEN oe2gen at wasi.tv
Thu Oct 20 16:30:04 CEST 2005

Hello Larry!

First, excuse for my mistake.
If I wrote telnet, of course it isWtDxTelnet!

Second, of course, the settings are the same (WT and WtDxTelnet - Broadcast
adress).
I got this problem just only in my office, the machines are all in DHCP (~
50 PC's).
In my network at home also using DHCP but it works without any problem.
Testing WT with all the functions and features for the coming WWDX.

Resolved the problem as follows.
Changed the IP settings from DHCP to fixed IP!

I believe it's a problem in my Office-network!

I don't ask again in this affair eq. network, hi!

73, Gerald
OE2GEN ....