SV: [WT-support] DTA to DTB conversion tool

Teemu, SM0WKA teemu at sm0wka.com
Thu Oct 20 12:57:02 CEST 2005

Larry,

How do you create a Master database "with exchange guessing", after WAG
contest I would like to get the DOKs recieved in the contest implemented
into the master database for next time. Is there a special plaintext format
that can then be converted with some tool to the Wintest format.

73 de Teemu SM0W-SM0WKA (SK0X)