SV: [WT-support] DTA to DTB conversion tool

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Oct 21 01:44:47 CEST 2005

Hi Teemu

Teemu, SM0WKA a écrit :

> How do you create a Master database "with exchange guessing", after WAG
> contest I would like to get the DOKs recieved in the contest implemented
> into the master database for next time.

We didn't provide any databaqse for the WAG contest, as we didn't have
any log to make one, and we also couldn't find any public database with
German callsign and their DOK !

But, you can easily make your own :

1/ Create an ampty file named WAG.DTB in the Win-Test installation directory
2/ Open your WAG log in Win-Test
3/ Use File / Update database
4/ Enjoy

Of couse, this file will only contain the worked callsigns of *this*
contest log. If you want to imprvbe this database (WAG.DTB), load
previous years logs (if you still have them), and update your database.