[WT-support] VERSION 2.20.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed Nov 30 10:02:36 CET 2005

Hi Don,

> It is the same in advanced or normal SO2R
>
> If I set up a contest, set the mode as SSB, the latch works fine.
>
> If I go to the contest set-up and change it to CW, it stops the latch
> working. No change-over of rx either from foot switch or paddle or function
> key messages.

Actually, in SO2R advanced mode, the Latch mode is managed by the
scenarios. Did you try to modify the scenarios (at least with one of the
default ones) in the Operating menu?

You should also open the "Secondary window" window in the "Windows"
menu. That way, you can see what states the headphones are in.

Olivier / f5mzn