[WT-support] VERSION 2.20.0

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 29 12:15:00 CET 2005

Oliver,

It is the same in advanced or normal SO2R

If I set up a contest, set the mode as SSB, the latch works fine.

If I go to the contest set-up and change it to CW, it stops the latch
working. No change-over of rx either from foot switch or paddle or function
key messages.

I checked setting up a contest from start in CW - same effect. But I can
cure it by resetting the mode to SSB

I'm using v2.19.3 and dev updated 2.20, with EZM.

Any ideas ?

Don, G3BJ (and G5W)