[WT-support] VERSION 2.20.0

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 30 11:57:44 CET 2005

Hi Oliver,

I am still having a problem.

The latch works on SSB and not on CW.

If I try SO2R (not advanced) everything except the latch is fine, I can
select which rx to listen to, I can listen to them both, etc. But the latch
option does not work - the phones stay connected to the rig that is
transmitting.

On SSB it works fine - the received audio changes over on transmit.

The configuration here is a pentium PC with EZM connected via USB only. Two
x FT1000MP.

Incidentally, if it is relevant, the CW from the keyboard (but not from the
paddle) in SO2R Advanced is very uneven.

Any ideas ? I've copied this to Fabio as well, as I am still not sure if the
problem is WT or EZM.

Don, G3BJ