[WT-support] Win-Test V2.19.4: Some improvements and problems

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Nov 13 09:05:29 CET 2005

Hello Siegfried,

Please add this in http://flyspray.win-test.com

> 4. Often I heard at first gridsquare before a callsign, after input in
> gridsquare field,
> master database displayed all calls about this locator, worked before.
> Often you can see I worked before and must no longer wait for the callsign.

Right. It was even working before we changed something in the code and
forget to check with V/UHF contests. Next version will let the operator
to press SHIFT+F10 to search the database with the logged gridsquares.

> 5. Winkey works sometime a little bit faster, than again slower.
> Not so much, but not the same speed about PC speed.

I never noticed this before. What is going faster then slower? Spaces
between characters? WPM? ...

> 7. When I send CW with hand paddle, I must press first ESC at keyboard
> to send the PC further forward information.
> I like to combine my left hand at keyboard and right hand at paddle.
> Is ESC necessary, or did make a mistake?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean. What behaviour do you expect?

Olivier / f5mzn