[WT-support] Win-Test V2.19.4: Some improvements and problems

Siegfried Kleinöder s.kleinoeder at addcom.de
Sun Nov 13 15:13:03 CET 2005

Hello Oliver,

5. CW speed chance with WINKEY, the WPM changes about ±2WPM and more.
Equal problem was reported in “Flyspray”
Task #45 — CW Speed change during cw keying

I’ve used at first, the option  “independent speed between pot and com”
This option does also not correctly work. The speed between com =
keyboard and paddle changes permanently.
Sometimes the paddle is faster than the com, than converse, PC is faster
than Paddle. The speed in info window haven’t change.
I doesn’t found when or why?

7. I combine working in CW with PC=input on keyboard, like “Ins” or “+”
and hand paddle for additionally comments like “bk” or “73 gd dx”.
Example: OK1AAA calls me, I type his callsign and press “Insert” for
sending RST and serial. After last sing from PC, I use handpaddle for “bk”.
OK1AAA ask again for my loc or serial, I wont answer by pressing “F2”,
nothing happens!
At first, I must press ESC, before I can use the keyboard again.

I combine left hand working on keyboard for sending standard information
and right hand on paddle for additional information like “bk” or “73” or
other replaying.
I hope my problem is clearly?
So again, is pressing ESC after use paddle necessary?

Thank you for the information’s and best

73, Sigi
DL8NAS