[WT-support] WIN-Test

Sauvageot, Christoph christoph.sauvageot at siemens.com
Tue Nov 1 20:44:25 CET 2005

Hello, i am newbie with WT

maybe i have to read manual again and most of the point's "human
errors".
( will use WT as next on dxped's - yes i have selected: Dxped mode)

1. where i can add further modes like SSTV, Pactor and FM ( no needs in
Contest mode )

2. if i change mode by hand at radio to a none contest mode like FM or
RTTY and also switch soft with Cntrl-F2 ; after few seconds soft switch
back to CW, also the radio
( i try 2 different Icom radios - same result; PC - TRX interface works
well!);
If i change between SSB and CW with Cntrl-F2 - radio switch exact and
fast -> WT knows only CW and SSB ?
If i deselect the TRX in Configuration - no problems; any mode will stay
stable

3. wtDXTelnet has no list where i can pre-define my needed cluster nodes
( if my main node broken - i need a fast change; pick one from a
drop-down list, not search for the sheet of paper where i have writen
the IP address as reminder) => means the function like WL or other
logging soft has

in Contest mode:
1. in contest Mode: if you change band by hand on your TRX and you doit
wrong (example: to 17m), TRX1 window show's the 17m QRG - but QSO input
windows show's the "old" band and log to the "old" band - no error
warning - field not locked!

If any can advice me - thanks for help.

73 Chris
DL5NAM