[WT-support] Software lockout for bandchange

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Tue Nov 1 11:23:31 CET 2005

Hi,

This feature request has already been done (15 Jun 2005):
http://flyspray.win-test.com/?do=details&id=10

As I wrote previously, I bet that many users would be glad to hear some kind of
development roadmap for WT.

I and most WT users agree that WT is most potential contest logging software at
this time. It is good, but it is not ready yet, there are lot of potential new
features as you can see from bugs.win-test.com

At least all who have some kind of software coding background knows what kind
of task it is develop this good software. Development team has managed so far
well.

I think that WT user group would be glad to help development team as much as
possible (in addition to pay license fees, hi)if we would just know how to help
(in addition to generate new ideas) :)

73 Marko OH4JFN/OH4R