[WT-support] Software lockout for bandchange

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 08:18:18 CET 2005

Hi all,

operated SO2R as DR0W this year and it happened after some 30 hours in the contest that I changed the freq of the RUN radio to the same band as the 2nd radio was without noticing it. Result was, that I blew the RX of the poor TS850 for the 2nd time...

Would it be possible to add a feature that it is not possible to switch to the the same band with both radios? When one always QSYs by software then it should be safe.

Hw?

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW