[WT-support] Antena relay outputs from W5XD keyer

Nick - VE3EY ve3ey at fireroute.com
Mon May 30 23:05:54 CEST 2005

Hi

I know that Win-Test supports w5xd keyer CW outputs as well as most of
the SO2R operations, but I was wondering if it is able to control the
Antenna relay outputs (BDCE) on each of the W5XD keyer DB25 terminals?

I was looking at various setup options and at the ini file but I
couldn't find any reference to Antenna Relay outputs.   I am trying to
drive a W9XT band decoder from the keyer from Win-Test but so far
without any success.

If I shutdown Win-Test and launch Writelog without changing anything
else, the relay outputs are driving the band decoder and band pass
filters just fine.

73,  Nick
ve3ey