[WT-support] WT 2.15.0 available
olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu May 19 09:20:13 CEST 2005
Hello the list,
New version of WT is available. Larry added the new variable "$GRABSPOT"
: it can be used in the F4 message to automatically grab the callsign
from the band map to past it into the log when pressing F4.
A dedicated database is now available for the King of Spain contest:
Please read the release file at the end of this mail.
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.15.0.exe [full version, 3.6 Mb]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.15.0-update.exe [update, 1.9 Mb]
--- release 2.15.0 (May 19, 2005) ---
- Zones window (Alt-Z) : When list permits, you can now display labels
(mostly prefixes) attached to the provinces, regions etc... Works
only for current band display. Tnx F5IN.
- Zones window (Alt-Z) : When list permits, you can now display zones
in alphabetical order. It applies to both views (current band and all
bands). Tnx 5B4WN/C4W.
- Ctrl + Space grabs spot on the current frequency, if any. Tnx DJ5MW.
- New message variable : $GRABSPOT, which grabs spot on the current
frequency, if any. Can be used in F4 messages for example. Tnx DJ5MW.
- Web site : Quickstart guides in English and French are updated and
available in pdf format. Tnx F1HAR.
- Databases : King Of Spain contest database added in the database
directory (only valid for 2005+ rules).
To be downloaded and installed manually.
- Bugfix : In some circonstances, on XP systems, close, help and scroll
boxes in the child windows were wrongly positioned. Tnx F1HAR.
- Bugfix : King of Spain contest : Cabrillo files imports failed.
Olivier / f5mzn
More information about the Support