[WT-support] Fieldday

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Thu May 26 19:10:40 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I want to take part in IARU CW Fieldday in 2 weeks. As Wintest is not yet supporting Fieldday, in which contest do you recommend to use it?

We need serial numbers as exchange and countries as mults. Score summary is not too important during the contest, I can calculate afterwards using LM4 by DL8WAA. As discussed before, unfortunatelly all countries use different national scorings.

When using CT, we choose WAE from DX side and modified the cty.dat so that all countries were EU.

Any opinions?

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW for DF0WA/P crew