[WT-support] voice recorder

Greg Fischer ab7r at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 06:57:47 CET 2005

Thanks for all the help Larry.  Although late, I think I found my issue, and
I am embarassed!

I was able to set the microkeyer so that messages would play to the radio,
but nothing from the mic.  Changing MK settings allowed me to get mic audio,
but nothing from the computer soundcard.  After reviewing again the microham
website, I concluded audio option C should work for both computer and mic
audio.  So I started playing around with the soundcard mixer, and found that
the mic audio had been muted.  Once unmuted, I got both computer and mic
audio output.  Duh!!!

Still not very good on the radio interface for the kenwood though.

Thanks again.
Greg
AB7R